Hello to all our praying friends!
Our new year has gotten off to a good start and we pray that the same is true for you!
We’re thankful for so many answers to prayer!
1. Our ministry center is nearing completion! Have you been following along with the progress? You can check it out at www.facebook.com/OneMissionHungary. Once it’s finished, John will have office hours with the rest of the team. We’re looking forward to him having more time with the team and being able to collaborate more easily. Also, it will be a nice change from having his office in our bedroom, where it’s been the last 15 years!
2. We finally found a new-to-us car! We’ve asked for prayer for our car search a number of times over the last year, and we finally got a tip on a good one in our price range. It’s a 2008, but is in great condition and has been well-maintained. It’s a big step up from our old 2000 model, and we’re thankful for God’s guidance and provision.
3. Hannah continues to recover from her concussion. She still suffers from headaches pretty much constantly, but since Christmas, they generally have been less severe, allowing her to keep up with school and other activities.
4. We had a very scary incident with Jonathan last month, where he fainted after being bitten by his hamster late at night. We thought at first that he was having a seizure! The doctor believes it was a combination of being tired, not having eaten for hours, and the sight of blood. It was terrifying at the time, but we’re so thankful that it wasn’t anything more serious!
5. Things have been going well for Tricia in the ICSB library. It’s been an adjustment being “in charge,” but the head librarian has been available to answer questions via email, so that’s been helpful. Tricia was supposed to teach two special needs students this spring, but the plans changed, and she is just continuing to teach the same student as in the fall.
Please pray for the following concerns:
1. John left for Portugal on Monday, February 5th, where he is attending staff and teacher meetings with the European Nazarene University staff. This is the school that accredits our Wesleyan Alliance Theological School and John has been attending these annual meetings in various locations in recent years. Pray for safe travel, good meetings, and great fellowship with the other staff. Pray also for Tricia and the kids while he’s gone. John will return on Feb. 8th.
2. We have new teammates who are funding to come to Hungary! We’re excited to have them join the team and are praying for God’s provision for Anna Long, Madison Atkinson, and Josh and Rhoda Woeckener.
Thanks so much for your prayers that uphold us! Please let us know how we can be in prayer for you as well.
With love from the Frasers
If you would like to receive our regular updates by email or postal mail please let us know by using the Contact Us page. Thanks!